So, I took a new job a bit ago . . . two months ago almost. I am loving this job! And I think that the things that I learn in this new job will DEFINITELY help me in my writing.
I am going to a conference next week and it has breakout sessions on how to develop engaging eLearning modules, the power of picking the best words to get your message across, and the best way to impart effective training to trainee's who don't want training. No joke. Those are really some of the subjects.
There are easily fifty to choose from and all of them are super interesting and I'm really looking forward to it.
Secondly, I know that when I travel, I write. I write alot (see here). The airports, the lonely hotel rooms, the room service, it all combines into a perfect storm of writing for me, so I'm looking forward to that as well.
If you read here that I'm moving forward on writing and outlining more next week

No comments:
Post a Comment