Yesterday I ended with the tease that I would write the rest of my reasons for writing here again today. Ergo the rest of the list.
- The final reason I've decided to start writing here again is that National Writing Month is just around the corner and I want to write a novel again. I've been pecking away at a novel for a while now . . . Sunset Perfect (which I think is an absurdly perfect novel title) . . . and that's going fine, but I need the whirlwind writing of National Novel Writing month again (see here). I don't know what my National Novel Writing Month novel will be this year, but I have two months to figure it out, I bet I can find one.
- I have several other novels in various states of completion. I pulled Toe the Line (see here), On the Edge (see here) and Vapor Trail (here) all off of Amazon so I can have them professionally edited. I've completed Vapor Trails edit and I'm currently shopping it to agents now that it has been professionally fixed. I can't wait to do the same with the others.
- I've written rough drafts for the Elephant Orphanage thriller and another thriller about Amnesia in LA. There's a couple other works sitting out there in various states of completion. We shall see.
Nevertheless, I hope writing this on a semi-daily basis will help me stay on track with my writing. Won't be just about writing anymore, but more a blog just about my life. A diary. It's always been that, but the theme will be a tad less rigid in the future I think.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment