Already because of my PhD program, I've branched out into Adult Education (see here). But I think that's tangential in that I am doing a TON of writing for that program. I writing papers monthly, read dozens of articles weekly, and am in the midst of writing a book/dissertation so I think I can make the argument that that is writing.
That being said, that last post (see here) on injuries and workouts actually does have a lot to do with writing. Anyone reading this blog will know I've been struggling to write my fourth novel, tentatively titled Sunset Perfect. There was a draft I wrote where the main character had a shoulder injury. This little shoulder surgery is helping me relate to and write that draft so it's more believable and realistic. My writing about my workout challenges (see here) is an aspect of the character that I can help make him more fleshed out.
Everything I add here is either to remember and use for writing or a direct reflection of my writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment