Monday, January 2, 2023

Broken Nose

Our marketing department, and our photographer, keep taking pictures of me. This one, I think I look okay. It does make my nose look a bit broken. The glasses are tilted.


I have a bit of a tweak in my nose. I got that in Basic Training. Actually, I take that back. I think it happened during a field exercise in PLDC, a school for sergeants who are about to be promoted.  From afar it's hard to see. But zoom in and you see a definite crook in the old honker.

Watch what happens when you zoom in!

What happened to the schnoz? Well, we had to work on hand-to-hand fighting and I took a few too many shots to the nose. It didn't squash my nose, but it did tweak the bridge out of shape a bit. When I wear my glasses it's more noticeable. 

You can only really see it when you zoom WAY in . . . so I apologize for this third pic. 


Same pic . . . I swear. Crazy, eh?

Still, I like this first pic cause I'm standing there with Tommy. Tommy is a great manager and he's a joy to have on my team. Great pic cause of him!

No comments: