Concept mapping is fun, . . . especially if you have Bubbl.us!
We were asked to try some concept mapping. Even the professor admitted that I was at the run stage of concept mapping. Mine, for my proposed dissertation on VR and Emotion, is above. The one that I used for our "entrance assignment" for our Kansas Residency Class is below.
I'm a tad stunned by this. I find them easy and fun and they help form relationships. But for others in the class it was tough. Not here.
Keep it between us, but I'm a tad unimpressed with some of my classmates. My study buddies, Will, Anne, and Andrew are bad asses, but there are a few who I think are stuggling, and I'm a tad stunned by that. Why? Cause we've been workiong on this stuff for years now. Some of these folks should be further along.
No comments:
Post a Comment