Last week I wrote about my election predictions based on my mug delivery (see here). So, I ran across another challenge about election prediction and I tried it.
The challenge:
Open the nearest book and turn to page 24. Read the first full sentence on that page and that predicts how the election will turn out.
So I have a problem. I have two books close at hand.
On page 24 of the book I opened on my computer it says:
The cab pulled to the curb two minutes before five. I studied the house, replete with standard Chicago architecture.
Mutagens affect genetic material, DNA, and can cause cancer or mutations in future generations.
On page 24 of the magazine on my desk (I did NOT write this one), it states the following:
Training Top 10 Hall of Famer Deloitte is using mobile technology to give employees additional ways to grow in their careers.
I don't know folks, but I'm not closer to knowing the outcome of the election. I was hoping for a tad more clarity personally.


No comments:
Post a Comment