I'm not reading as much right now, so there's a dearth of "Morning Lines" (here) or "First Lines" (here). I read a ton for work and for classes. I actually have a week without reading right now having gotten in front of my homework, so I jumped into reading a book for fun. Sadly, there are very few great lines to quote from The Devil and Karl Marx!
That being said, this one hit me the other day. This is a fun song, but these lines struck me:
'I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Like I said, it's a fun song to hear and feel. There's a lot of decent lines, but as a stanza this one hit me. I'm sure there'll be more, but this one hit me today.
Elizabeth, Betsy
Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy

No comments:
Post a Comment