Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A New Fount of Passages

I'm following a new person and you want to talk "Zounds!" This gal is zounds in terms of the passages that are worthwhile that she posts. I can't keep up. Just this morning there was: 

Some lessons sting long after others . . .  we long to savor each memory  . . . but you, were my most foolish.

                                                                    -Mrs. Great White North

The re-posted by MGWN was this:

When you walked away, my world became a lonely empty place . . . once again.

                                                                 - (Simply) Storm

I added the elipses. 

But then I saw this one pop up and had to re-post it. Not sure who sent it to me, but I do like it!


Too often we let the things in our lives we can't fix or affect, have too much power over us. A few weeks ago I posted that I was going to try harder to be more present with those in my life (see here). It's a good goal, but one I have to constantly remind myself to do. I find myself stopping and forcing myself to see the rose . . . smelling will hopefully come later. But step one, don't be a prisoner to those things we can't change. Step two, read more from Mrs Great White North!

Elizabeth, Betsy 


Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy

No comments: