Monday, July 27, 2026

Publications . . . on a Random Week in July

My boss, every now and then, requires a more complete update from his leadership than he usually gets. So, at those times, we all go in and draft much more explicit and detailed reports that show everything that our departments are doing. 


Now there are times when I'm circumspect about what I post here. I don't need some hacker on the other side of the world knowing my address or phone number or where I'll be on September 2nd. Worse, I don't need to be posting our Research Department's strategy and tactics for all of the world, or our competitors to see. However, knowing which journals I've submitted articles to, doesn't seem to me to be too confidential. 

Regardless, from a publication perspective, this is a snapshot of my "writing" and "submissions"list during a random week in July. 


In that list of five different publications, I have three that have been accepted for publication and are just sitting in the docket or already out in the ether. Two are with journals that are extremely well-known and even harder to get into. Two represent books that I've read over the last six months or so, and two were written with others as co-authors. 

Overall, it's a strong list if you ask me. These are just the ones that are accepted before publication, are currently in publication, or are being considered. I think I had two or three others that have already been published in the last six months. 

From a publication perspective, this is pretty strong. It's not a novel, nor even short stories, but it does show that I'm publishing!

No comments: