Most of my political thoughts, go to this blog. Some of them are about self-authorship. Some of them are. I don't know if this one is about self-authorship, but it is definitely a political post.
I just heard a compilation of the Biden ministration's message to Iran regarding the October 7 attacks on Israel. And primarily the keyword is Don't.
You can go through several different administrative administration personnel's interviews and hear them answer the question of what's your message to Iran with just that one word don't.
I wonder if the future will write textbooks about the mistakes of this administration end of that specific message to Iran. Don't could be one of the dumbest messages in existence. Because they did.
There are now 40 injured Americans, and five dead Americans are because of Iran and that's Pratt proxies. so the message was don't… But they did. Now what? Don't is the strangest message I've ever heard. I don't know who came up with it but I hope it goes down as the dumbest message foreign-policy wise in American history.
No comments:
Post a Comment