Thursday, August 27, 2020

Worst of the worst

So we did and exercise in our class about worst experiences with other people we’ve just mr. This was mine. 


I had a horrible date before I got married. She was a gal I met at the gym. She would do the stairmaster every day and had great legs and looked great in running shorts. So naturally I wanted to ask her out. She also went to get smoothies after every workout, so I made sure to go talk to "smoothie girl" at the next opportunity. 

I asked her out and she said yes. I picked her up at her place and immediately she asked me into her apartment for a quick drink, red wine. Things are going immediately so well that she even asks me to be her date the next weekend at her friends wedding. I said ofcourse and it sounds like fun. It's my dream come true. Hot gal. Great in running shorts. Another date! Woo Hoo!  I noticed she was limping so I mentioned it. She said she had stubbed and maybe broken her toe but she had taken some pain killers. I didn't mention that pain killers and alcohol were a bad combination. 

So two glasses of wine, then we went out to dinner. Great dinner. South American fusion. Seafood enchiladas. Yummy. She had two more glasses of wine. So she's maybe 110 pounds and in just two hours she's had 4 glasses of red wine. I'm 220 so I was fine, but I could tell she was having troubles. I tried to get her to go home gracefully, but she wanted to go to a bar. So she had two mixed drinks there! So she was SLOSHED. So now I'm having to look out for her and hold onto her etc etc. And I'm thinking "this gal has a problem!" And at one point I said something like "you look beutiful" and she said "what's that mean?" you know, cause when you're drunk asking what's that mean when someone says youre beautiful makes sense. I said something like "I mean you look beautiful in this light" or something silly like that. 

ANYWAY, we go to yet ANOTHER bar and she has two more drinks. And she's just done for. But we are out on the patio and there's this bright porch light in my face and I hold up my hand to block the light in my eyes. And she says, cause she's drunk, what are you doing? and I say "the light's not good out here." and BOOM! she starts crying buckets. I mean she's crying like you wouldn't believe. Finally I figure out that she thought I meant she looked ugly, but I didn't mean that at all. And she's crying so much other guys are coming to her aid and looking at me like I'm a creep. 

So it's a fiasco. So I get her into my car and take her home. The whole way, I mean the whole way she is BALLING and crying like you wouldn't believe. I take her to her apartment and she runs inside. Never heard from her again. She refused all my calls. I saw her a few weeks later at the gym. I realized she looked rough around the edges. I think maybe it was okay that I didn't get that second date.

How's that for a bad date?

No comments: