Friday, February 19, 2021

A Couple More from the North

Why do I love these (see here, and here for more) so much? I don't think a long preamble is really necessary anymore. For context go back and read the others, but needless to say these are pretty good ones too.

This one comes from Suits and Shorts

Then sometimes you just need to hear from a friend but you don't want to reach out. 

I really like that one. It says so much in just one line and it's somewhere I've been (on both sides of the equation I think) many, many times.

This next one comes from Taylor's Encore. She writes:

Sometimes silence is the start of goodbye

UGH! How true are those words and they are so reminiscent of this one (here). Silence can say so much, sometimes so much of what we don't mean to say. 

Elizabeth, Betsy 


Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy

No comments: