Ran into even more lines (see here) from my twitter friends. Just love em.
I used to look for you everywhere, in everything, but now I know you exist only in private moments
Now, I like that just as it is but she throws on a line at the end that I'm not a fan of.
I used to look for you everywhere, in everything, but now I know you exist only in private moments when your eyes are no longer affixed to glitter and gold.
I think it was just fine before the glitter and gold.
Then there is this from Deborah:
The staying power come with the sharing of secrets, being on the same page, having each other's back, never wondering where you stand
Again, like the verse above, Deborah adds on another (unneeded line). She writes:
The staying power come with the sharing of secrets, being on the same page, having each other's back, never wondering where you stand . . . & FFS . . . knowing their favorite roadtrip snack.
Finally, there is this and this one has no extra at the end and I think it's perfect the way it is. This from Bubbly Chaos (great name):
Wrapped in your arms, safe and sound, quiets all the noise around.
Love these little verses. They speak to me on a fundamentally level. Great to tap in to for writing!

No comments:
Post a Comment