Thursday, February 11, 2021

Too True

 Sometimes it just helps to feel these things. I’m glad that others feel them and can express them so well. Just more of the great lines/ever shade posts that I keep compiling . . . See the rest HERE!


No one breaks up these days, they just start behaving like an asshole and the other person can't take it anymore. 


AH, Vikram, you and I have been to the same place, sir. I know exactly what you mean. It’s a weird place to exist. 

Some people are natural born shit storms.

That's from Anxious Panda and  . . . Yep, and no matter what you do, they stay in their storms. Leave em be is the only answer. 

MelBellesHell says the following and it hits me as much as any I've posted. 

I just want someone that will never stop choosing me. 
Elizabeth, Betsy 


Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy

No comments: