One of the challenges I presently have is to run a fun run a month. Last month it was a 5K with my son. The month before that I was at the horse track at 7AM running with a mob of people. This morning I ran on a trail run with about 100 other people next to the Brazos River.
It was fun. And now I'm good to go for another month. But, I've pushed pause on P-90X. Not because of the workouts, but because of the trips. I have a trip coming up . . . one to Montana for a week, another to London and Scotland for almost three weeks. I don't want to get started on that third version of P-90 and then have to push pause. I'll just wait till I get back into the country.
I've also lost 30 lbs in the past year. It's been wild too! I'm probably skinnier and thinner now than I was when I was just out of the Army or when I got married. It's been that long since I was at this weight. Some is the loss of muscle mass, but I'm still lifting. Most is just getting thinner and living right. The next step is to let it continue to help me run faster!





No comments:
Post a Comment