Sunday, October 29, 2023

T-Shirt Quilt

There are two side benefits of my life. The first is that I have an Uber talented wife who can make quilts out of t-shirts. You have no idea how often that comes in handy. 


The other side benefit comes by way of the commitment around running I made last year. Remember? I said I would run a fun run a month? Well, I did. I messed up

one month last year. Messed up another month this year. Guess I’ll have to try again next year!

BUT, someone, namely my wife, got tired of seeing so many t-shirts from fun runs in my closet and decided to do something about it. What was the something she did? 

She stitched em all into a quilt!

Too bad another benefit of my life is a dog and a cat. They’ve both glommed onto the new quilt and won’t let anyone else use it!

No comments: