Friday, April 26, 2024

Another Publication

One of my goals that I've been very open about is that I want to publish more. The reason I focus on so many studies (see the last couple of posts) is that I want to develop those into published articles, specifically articles published by peer-reviewed journals. 



The other day, a UK peer-reviewed journal, Research in Learning Technology, published one of my articles (see HERE).

This article is a piece of my dissertation. My dissertation had three groups, a CBT group, a CBT with VR group, and a CBT with VR and Video group. This article took the CBT and compared it to the CBT with VR group. It's a bit of a tweak of the perspective. It's a small sample of the overall study. 


It was an intersting experience to write it. I hope that my other submissions go as well. 

It's a bit surreal to see the article as it is shown here. I've read so many articles that come in this format to see my own work expressed in this way. It's amazing. A proud moment. 

No comments: