I heard from three readers! Three! That's a ton if you ask me. But they enjoyed the "updates from the field" series that I've been running to ground.
However . . .
This could be it. This is all I could find from the series of humorous posts from the front-lines from our CEO that I produced for a leadership group I created at work years ago.
Again, the image was the face of our CEO superimposed on a Civil War era pic. And again, I tried to include as many mentions of real leaders as possible. Enjoy.
CEO Letter's from the Front
Dearest Liz,
I received your care package of pickled hedgehog toes and roast jarred rabbit stuffed with crow feathers. Like my men I’m always happy to get a delicious care package from home. Just in time too for things grow busy on the battlefield.
In the stark mid-west of Missouri, General Bubba Hoffman is ready to move his more than 150 conscripts and regulars and meet the enemy at the “River near the Woods”, Major Brianna Hazwelwonder-Wagner will be there too to provide guidance and discipline to the soon to be weary troops.
The western front is always in skirmish, but General Nyberg and Colonel Witter remain steadfast in their resolve for victory.
Here in the South, Colonel Myers continues to recruit heavily for his Special Branch with the hopes of a sustained movement towards contact to support his brothers to the North.
We will must needs field two man crews where ordinarily we had three, but our morale is high if our numbers are not. – Your's Ellsworth Bradford Clark
No comments:
Post a Comment