I'm going to start a new series, to help me catalog some of the ideas that come up. You know I'm a fan of these tagged series. I have my first line series (here), my lines about the morning series (here), and my series on poignant line called Ever Shade (here). This next one I'll file under Sunset Perfect (here) which is already started.
The thing is I intend to use this to store information I may find that could be useful for my writing. In this case today, I ran into several things that I think would be worthwhile for the book I just wrote last November. It was about a lady who ran off to Colorado to help get her life together. I realized even then I needed a catalyst that makes her pick up and move. I think I found a decent one.
When I read this series I thought it would be perfect. Can you imagine the feeling of wanting a friend, finding a doggo, then being denied that dog to adopt? That would be crushing about the state of your life, wouldn't it? Well, I think it would work perfectly for a catalyst for my MC.
This other image, I think should be a good aphorism that her friend the cowboy next door tells her.
Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy





No comments:
Post a Comment