I heard about an app called Tabroom. They described it as an app to help judge debates. It made me think of some other apps that would be worthwhile to integrate into Zoom classes.
When I spoke to Andrew the other day I was just speaking about some of the integrated features I would love to see in Zoom (it would be even better if I could invent them and be bought out by Zoom, but I hardly see that happening). Lately I've been looking at classrooms, physical, live classrooms, with an eye toward what would be nice to have. Texts or eTexts that are inset into the zoom room or discussion/reading area. Imagine if there was a link in Zoom that said "TEXT" and it would pop up our text much like Amazon Kindle might. Or if all of the links to reading and YouTube links that we are all posting in the discussion area, were compiled automatically in a page to review and download at the end of class.
I think the Tabroom "judging" app that you describe is a new one for me. I'd love to see a testing app, but earlier our professor was asking about ranking individuals in classes. What if that was integrated into Canvas as well as a judging app. There is still so much further apps like Zoom can go I look forward to seeing it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment