This one, by TattleTaleSister, I like but it doesn't really relate to my own situation, maybe to others in my life.
Don't be there any port in a storm . . . be the fucking storm!
Chase your stars fool . . . life is short.
I agree completely. Life is too short not to chase what you want.
This next, from ChiChi Greenblatt is also quite simple and also a bit telling.
I went out on a limb once, . . . it broke.
Haven't we all had that? Have we? I know I have. My limb broke. It held for a good long time but when it broke I fell to the ground hard.
Then there is this from DarkRonicle, who I have posted some before from, and his is more dreamy and romantic.
Let's sit in silence and let our eyes do the talking.
Who's that person in your life with whom you need no words, you only need to look in their eyes and everything you want to say is already said.
Finally there is this . . . it's from an anonymous poster.
Unpopular fact . . . There is still grief involved with letting go of a toxic person.
Too true . . . I touched on grief a while back (see HERE) . . . the toxic person aspect . . . I may save that for a later post.
Elizabeth, Betsy
Evershade, evershades , ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment