In my defense I didn't know that Kerry was going to use the video! I can understand why though. Kerry is so good looking that she can use any pic or video of herself and look outstanding . . . not so for me obviously.
This is from a podcast on waterblasting and industrial cleaning that I recorded with Kerry (see HERE). Kerry is blessed with amazing looks and in our world of industrial contracting a gal is rare. A female leader is more rare. A great looking female leader is the hardly ever seen!
See what I mean? Kerry compared to Dick? No contest. She at least combs her hair!
So, a couple of notes.
1) I should have brushed my hair. For some reason my hair looks like a toupee!
2) I should have sat up straighter. I look like I can hardly be bothered to hold my head up on my neck.
3) How bout I one day introduce that shirt to an iron. I look like I jumped on a wrinkle grenade to save my friends from getting hit.
4) Consider a plant or something in the background to draw the eyes off the horrible looking guy.
A few days after recording this podcast I ran into Kerry in San Antonio at an event. I got to run her through our welding VR simulator.
She's one of these people who looks great in pictures and looks even better in real life. That type of person who's charisma jumps out at ya. Great leader to follow in our industry. She needs to pick better podcast guests.



No comments:
Post a Comment