Monday, November 13, 2023

Almost There

So, today is the day I get to delivery my written defense to my committee. This is the final step before the final step I guess you'd say. Took quite a bit to get here to tell you the truth. Not as much as before, but still quite a bit. 


What do I mean by that? Well, that first screen shot is of my saved drafts from last spring of my proposal. I worked on that sucker for what? Almost a year? Quite a few drafts.

Then there is this second screen shot is from my work on my defense. 

Quite a bit different eh? But still quite a bit. But today is the day I send it off as to be read. The committee gets two weeks to read and make notes, then they will get three hours to grill me in a couple of weeks. UGH! 

Can't wait for this to be over.



No comments: