I think I knew I was going to be stressed. How? I don’t know, but I did reach out to an old friend, an “I’ll always be there for you” friend. Yeah, so, not there. Don’t you love that? Someone who says they’ll always be there and then they pull a disappearing act? Always fun to see.
Regardless, when I think of the most stressful times in my life, I don’t think about Best Ranger Competition, or training for that, or pre-Scuba where I almost drowned, or being smoked in the barracks. And no, I don’t think about exams in school, or final projects for my MBA. I think about work.
I think about the merger between PSC and Hydrochem. That was a stressful time. I actually got so stressed out I got shingles. I think about Synchro and working with my uncle and Kevin. Ugh. Those were stressful times. Those are up there. But those are kinda stressful times that are or were imposed by others, this is imposed more by me.
Regardless, it’s funny. I have a hard time eating. Working out . . . Strangely, . . . Doesn’t help. It’s just a great big ball of stress that doesn’t go away. Let’s hope when Tuesday comes it’s gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment