Saturday, October 9, 2021

Wonderful Compliment

 This week someone gave me such a wonderful compliment. They said I had a great attitude. 

I agree, btw. I think I do. 

You know what? I have a way to go. Based solely on Maggie on Great British Baking Show, I have a LONG way to go. 

I wrote a lot about this the other day on my other blog (see here), but it’s worthwhile to discuss here too. I went on quite a bit on that blog about attitudes and how they are formed and how it’s up to us to set our attitudes, and not up to someone else to dictate. 

Maggie is the very queen of this. I’ve never seen anyone smile so much. I’ve been watching the show for the last few weeks and I’ve been using her as a guide-on for my own attitude and happiness. We have to make our own happiness and I think it should be infectious. Maggie’s has never not smiled in the show. 

I would like that one day someone will say that about me, that I always smile and it’s infectious and positive. I’m almost there!

No comments: