Sunday, November 21, 2021

P-90 Two!

Avid readers will know that I finished phase 1 of a year long rotation for my workouts (see HERE). I have a little group of friends who are supporting each other and going through this journey together (see HERE).


I started P-90X 2 yesterday with a Core workout and it was killer. I'm feeling it today already. I remember I did this once before and wasn't impressed. Regardless, I'm going to finish it this time, no matter if I'm impressed or not.

Already I can see that there are far fewer pullups then in P-90X. Also it's less regimented. And worse, I miss Pam/Blam! She was there to always give the "old guy" option. No old guy option in this one. 

Also we lost one from our group. She had to bail. That's okay, we gained two others. We are a spunky little group and we are determined to finish!






No comments: