I've always been a huge fan of infographics if only because they provide a ton of information very quickly, but also they show relationships. So in just one quick image you can not only see relationships but also definitions, and hopefully from that more understanding.
As a novice to qualitative research I struggle not just with the new terminology but also with how the different terms and research types work with one another. So I was a huge fan of htis graphic that hte professor provided that was created by two others from a previous class.
The professor discussed it like this:
Brent Anders was in a 838 class several years ago, who organized his thoughts into this infographic included below. You are not required to post here, but we, the Qualitative Programming faculty, thought we would give you the opportunity to make comments, ask questions, etc. So the forum is open, but you can simply move on if you would like. Overall, I love it and it's not only getting printed, but being put onto my wall so I can reference it.

No comments:
Post a Comment