Sunday, November 7, 2021

Humor for Supervisors

When I found out my boss's name was "Ellsworth", one of the few that is worse than my middle name, I had to use it in some way for the leadership blog I started at the old company. I ran across the post the other day and man I really enjoyed writing it. 


I don't know why I did it, but i cracked me up. Humor to bond people together, to poke fun, to make light, is not always easy. 

Liz was another VP at the company and Brad's wife. I tried to include as many of the leaders of the company I knew, and there's a lot of inside baseball stuff. Slicker suits, face shields heat exchangers. I think I hit the right tone. I wrote three posts like this. I liked this one the most. Not sure were "kiss the pigs" came from. I'm glad Betsy seemed to like em.











No comments: