Saturday, November 13, 2021

FINISHED (Phase 1)

A while back I posted about my most recent workout challenge (see HERE). 


The goal was to get through P-90X from start to finish . . . and then some. What's the then some?

First of all, I had a group! Those of you in the group or the invitational can see the blow by blow (HERE). It's been fun helping to motivate others and being inspired by their notes and thoughts that they wrote to me. I wonder how many will stick around for round 2?

Back to the "then some" . . . well . . . it changed a bit throughout the three months. I was tacking on a run most days. But after killing myself on a 9 mile run with with 8 min per mile Kylie a few weeks back, I changed to elliptical workouts and 100 pushups a day for 30 days. Regardless, it was P-90X plus, and today I finished it. 

I rewarded myself by going out to brunch and having a large mocha coffee. Next will be P-90X 2!

No comments: