Before the best picture was this one that was taken in Chicago (see above). A professional photographer caught me in action during a training event for PSC. We were doing training on a liquid vacuum truck and it was a pretty great time. Very cold. That jacket I have on is huge. It was absolutely freezing that day but I think the photographer got like 30 to 50 pictures of me. I don't think I've ever been so over photographed in one place. I will say that photographer certainly earned his money because I look really good in some of those pictures… If you don't mind me saying.
This new one was also taken by a pro and you can tell I am not a professional model in it. I don't know if I've ever looked like such a goofball. But now my children have put this picture up on their home screens for their phones. I don't know if I should be upset by that or not. Maybe they need a hero pic to visualize and achieve.


No comments:
Post a Comment