But! I've fallen in love again. This time it's with a podcast (see HERE) and with a dog named Tucker. Seriously, go check out how talented Tucker is through this podcast, you'll be stunned by his talent!
Anyone who is an avid reader of this blog will know I'm a podcast fan. I've been a guest on several (see HERE and HERE . . . for those counting, two links is "both" . . . I said "several" because one is about 3 weeks from being released! . . . so stay tuned!). I'm also a guest host on a podcast and that's always fun as well.
Additionally, I get to listen to podcasts quite often on my drive to and from work. This one is AWESOME.
I love dogs (see I told you I'm passionate, I love everything!) and getting to know more about dogs is always fun. I love getting to know more about my best friend (see HERE, HERE and HERE). The better I know her the better life is if you ask me!
One of my other favorite things to do is to watch Cesar Milan videos and shows. I know there are many people who think he is too tough, but when I watch him work with a dog, I can see his love and understanding of the dog. Again, the more you know, the better off the relationship. He seems to talk a ton and his dogs obviously communicate back. The better my ability to talk to Sadie, the better the best-friendship if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment