Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Google Forms

Andrew my buddy has been using Google Forms. As many of you who read this forum will know, I helped set up a live virtual training system for our organization back in 2010 or so (see here and here).

We used Google Hangouts as zoom wasn't around at that time, and also used Google Forms. 

I actually got a call from a representative of Google about all the features we were using and to ask how we were using their products. I liked that it was all free for use. We used it aggressively. 

I remember that we were able to transform the data we collected from Google forms into charts and graphs. We used it for quizzes and tests and really like the "real-time" feedback so that the instructor could adjust his content delivery to meet the needs of the learners immediately. 

We also found that since the learners were logging in to take quizzes and tests, we also had a record of their being in training so it became and ersatz, passive electronic roster as well. All great side benefits. 


No comments: