There are several things that I’ve learned from this class and from small group discussions.
Like Anna, I’ve become used to certain forms of writing, logic processing, and development in all of the studies I read, and it has been enlightening to not just read an international series of articles, and studies, . . . I’ve read several for the VR studies I’ve been doing, . . . But to also have to analyze these articles and compare and contrast them to more local or national studies. So, that was enlightening to say the least.
In terms of the small group discussions, I’ve really enjoyed being able to interact with the same group of people for the entire class. So often in classes the group as switched up and mixed up each week. It’s been fun truly getting to know and understand my classmates and get to know their studies more intimately and more deeply. That alone has been one of the best features of our small group discussions. Sure it’s fun to facilitate and summarize, but to know from one week to the next how someone is going to write and react and see their growth and evolution and my own with each week has been worthwhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment