Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Post from Scott via Miss Great White North

So, there are two I want to share today. Those paying attention will see that each Friday I try to find writing that is poignant and simple, powerful and expressive (see here). 


Today, from Scott, comes this that resonated for me:

I'm too damn old to be fight for spots in people's lives.

It's good because I'm guessing I'm feeling old and the quote mentions that. That must be the reason I like it. 

Then there are two from Mrs. Great White North:

The first: 

Seeking to find solace in the silence. 

I like that. I've done that. It never works does it?

The last one is this:

Clinging to the memories for they are all I have. 

I took some artistic license with this one, but I've made it a bit more my own. Still true though, right?


Elizabeth, Betsy 


Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy

No comments: