I have favorite authors, anyone who reads this blog knows this . . . Dick Francis (see here), Lawrence Sanders (see here), and Frederick Forsyth (see here). Miss Great White North is quickly becoming a favorite for one liners and poems (see here for my complete list of faves).
Dreams of you haunt me every night, . . . because I beg them to
We all have that person who haunts us at nights, don't we? I know I do. This one speaks to me on a deep level. I know I lie awake often thinking deeply about things and people.
This one too hit me . . . but for a different reason. Same foundational thoughts, but different reasons.
Do y'all ever just feel like you're so damn tired of sharing everything all the damn time?
Yep! Yep and yep. Thankfully for me, writing is an outlet!
Then there is this one, from January James-Riggs. It might be my favorite today.
Love me at my weakest. . . . when I need it most.
Evershade, evershades, ever shade, ever shades, shades of Betsy
No comments:
Post a Comment