My great uncle, John Hannah, has just published his fourth book, Center of Gravity.
This is a guantlet in my face more than his previous attempts. His first book was Creative Fishing, a collection of short stories about adventures he has had in his fishing career. Apparently it was the first of a series, the second book was More Fishing, or something to that affect.
His third book was historical fiction, The Book of James. It chronicled the life of one of my ancestors when he came over to the U.S. from Scotland.
This book, Center of Gravity, is a murder mystery. I was over at my grandfather's a few weeks ago and he happened to be there as well. I mentioned my own murder mystery, Toe the Line. Two months later a package arrived in the mail for me. Inside was Center of Gravity by John Tweed Hannah and a note that said, "I look forward to reading your own mystery."
Well, that was certainly a kick in the pants to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment