Monday, May 4, 2026

Done for the Moment

I made it to 132 queries before the pause. I've decided that since I'm out of envelopes, out of stamps, out of printer ink, and running short on names of agents that I would press pause and wait and see what those 132 queries brings.

Give the mail some time to arrive, give the agents time to read, give the partials time to be read. 132 isn't bad, just 118 more to go before I decide Toe the Line is in serious trouble. Just 118 more before I get an agent? Either way, not a bad first drive. Let's see what it brings.

I'm looking forward to doing a quick audit on the cost of these 132. I've kept all the receipts so that I might be able to deduct it later. I'm interested in seeing how much it all cost to date.

No comments: