Monday, May 4, 2026

If I Ever Get a Positive Reponse

If I ever get a positive response, I'd like to impress them a bit with the amount of work I've already put into this project. Not just in terms of the writing, but also in terms of the marketing. One of those aspects is in the website marketing.

As I said, I registered for DickHannahWriting.com. I'm developing a website to place there. As this will be a marketing site, I've started trying to design a cover for the book. Judge a book by the cover and all that.

I'm not completely pleased with this cover, but this is something I have envisioned for a long time. It's getting there. The lone runner trudging through the pacific northwest forest has some appeal. No color however.



I tried adding some color, I don't think I like it as much.




No comments: